22 December 2011

Week 12 Questionnaire

How Far Along? 12 weeks 1 day

Symptoms: Exhaustion but I can live with that

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Negligible

Sleep: Not great but not horrendous either. I go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier which throws me off

Food Cravings: Caramel Mocha fraps from McDonald’s and ice cream

Best Moment This Week: wrapping your big sister’s Christmas presents

Movement: Possible flutter but it could have been gas pains, undecided for now

Labor Signs: NONE NONE NONE!!!!!!!!!! We want term, no baby until week 38

Gender: Still not sure, I’m leaning towards girl though

Belly Button In Or Out? Innie

What I Miss: Wine

What I Am Looking Forward To: Gender ultrasound in February

Milestones: made it to twelve weeks, I’m happy, each week is a miracle

Weekly Wisdom: drink LOTS of water and rest. Also no walking around Oglethorpe Mall for hours on end without any liquids, can we say uterine cramps? No Bueno

1 comment:

  1. Hi Island Candi,
    It is good to know everything is going well with your pregnancy. I wish you all the very best and a happy holiday season.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete