01 December 2011

And Baby Makes Four...

How Far Along? 9 weeks 1 day

Symptoms: Symptoms have subsided for this week so far, but nausea and some exhaustion

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost maybe ½ of a pound

Sleep: I get a good rest in from about 8:30 – 2-3 when Stuffing wakes up for her MOTN feeding. She has molars coming in so she’s drinking like a sailor

Food Cravings: Cereal preferably honey nut cheerios or frosted flakes

Best Moment This Week: Nausea going AWAY even if only for two days, I’ll take what I can get

Movement: None.

Labor Signs: NONE NONE NONE!!!!!!!!!! We want term, no baby until after week 38

Gender: In the beginning I was 100% convinced Pumpkin is a girl, now not so sure. This pregnancy has started out differently.

Belly Button In Or Out? Innie

What I Miss: Wine and egg nog with rum next holiday season for sure!

What I Am Looking Forward To: Next OB appointment on December 5 th hopefully Pumpkin will look like an alien baby instead of a black hole in grey matter.

Milestones: No nausea since Monday

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep and rest as often as

No comments:

Post a Comment