06 December 2011

Thoughts for Tuesday

I forgot just how much you could love someone who looks like a little kidney bean. I fight every day to stay positive and believe that Pumpkin will not only be a sticky bean but also be full term. Seeing her on the monitor yesterday with the leg buds sticking up even know makes me want to tear up. It’s hard to put into words but it’s a great feeling seeing my little person resting comfortably with the heartbeat galloping strongly. I was scared and I went in prepared for the worst but praying for the best.

Positive thinking is going to have to become a way of life for me. Living in fear constantly that something is going to go wrong is hindering me truly enjoying this time and this pregnancy as much as I enjoyed Stuffing’s. But my little Pumpkin is showing faith in me so I will have faith in her. However, we have to have a serious talk when she gets her about this morning/all day sickness business. I did not sign up for that! She will need to give me extra kisses and snuggle time during my maternity leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment