08 December 2011

Week 10 Questionnaire

How Far Along? 10 weeks 1 day

Symptoms: Symptoms are not horrendous this week YAHOO

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost maybe 1 ½ - 2 pounds according to Dr. G

Sleep: Insomnia and restlessness are starting to kick in. Plus Stuffing is teething but I manage to get rest

Food Cravings: Apples, vanilla ice cream and peppermint tea

Best Moment This Week: Ultrasound on Monday, you look like a little kidney bean. I could make out little feet buds springing up

Movement: None.

Labor Signs: NONE NONE NONE!!!!!!!!!! We want term, no baby until after week 38

Gender: Still not sure, I’m leaning towards girl though

Belly Button In Or Out? Innie

What I Miss: Not much right this minute, after the ultrasound I’ll pretty dismiss anything that it takes to get you here safe and full term

What I Am Looking Forward To: Shopping!! Mummy is bad right sweetness? I’m totally using this as an excuse for more clothes.

Milestones: You look like and actual alien form instead of a blob

Weekly Wisdom: Take vitamins, unless they make you vomit.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww....your belly's so cute!!!! I wish I would've made a journal when I was preggars! Enjoy every moment (although I'm sure you hear that all the time)! Following you back from Letting You Grow...thanks for stopping by!!! Looking forward to sharing in your pregnancy - and living vicariously through you!!!
    ~ Candis

    ReplyDelete