04 February 2012

Week 18 Questionnaire

How Far Along? 18 weeks 3 day

Symptoms: anxiety and depression

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Only up to 148.5

Sleep: Still waking often

Food Cravings: fish, oatmeal, apples

Best Moment This Week: Looking at you on the 3D/4D scan <3

Movement: flutters and you balling up

Labor Signs: NONE NONE NONE!!!!!!!!!! We want term, no baby until week 38

Gender: Definitely boy

Belly Button In Or Out? I now look like an alien, my belly button blends into my stomach.

What I Miss: The naive bliss of a presumed healthy pregnancy

What I Am Looking Forward To: growth ultrasound on the 13th

Milestones: you're boy parts are developed

Weekly Wisdom: Being pregnant after a prior traumatic pregnancy/delivery wreaks havoc on you emotions :(

No comments:

Post a Comment