21 February 2012

She gives me love

I love my daughter, a deep abiding love that makes my day happy. She always finds new ways to enchant, delight and surprise me. This morning she woke up first and sat in bed babbling and shrieking away until Nav and I both woke up to talk to her. We always give her a big kiss on each cheek and this morning she took our faces and pulled them together so that we would kiss and she just laughed and clapped as though it were the best thing in the world for her. As most children will do, she wanted to do it again and again and again. We were happy to oblige her; she was enjoying herself immensely especially if we made a big smacking sound at the end. That was the perfect way to start my day.


Then I arrived at work. YIKES!! Working in timeshare can be quite brain consuming dealing with intervals, fractional ownerships and irate owners but we usually don’t reach peak volume until the summer months. Not this year. We’ve been bombarded with people from the word giddy up and I don’t want to see call volume come the summer. Maternity leave is slated for June – September and I lauded it over my co workers that I would miss the bulk of the craziness but alas, we make plans and God laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment