25 September 2011

Things that make you go hmmm

After Stuffing's 15 month check up she is now officially on the charts for her height (5th Percentile *happy dance*) however she's still a peanut though I guess I need to call her a string bean.

The pediatrician was happy with her progress and appetite and said not to force food on her as she is quite fine. This is not our regular ped and I like his overall persona moreso than our regular. We scheduled the 18 month check up with him as well. He's more organic and understanding of her limitations due to her prematurity and not caught up with numbers.

Our physical therapist feels she'll be walking in time for Halloween and is happy with her progress but has suggested speech therapy. I don't feel at this time that I'm ready to accept speech therapy due to her age. I personally think that that is overkill at this point in time. I will however use the flashcards that we got for her birthday at least 15 minutes a day and start signing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment