11 May 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar

Tali-baby woke up from her afternoon nap today with blue lips and the chills, to say I was panicked is the understatement of the decade. Fearless Leader had left not long before for work so I was alone and terrified. I grabbed her and drove straight to our pediatrician's office where we were seen right away. Now yesterday she only had a viral infection which was causing fevers and a nasty sore throat; today we have an ear infection in her left ear. The ear infection sprang up over night because yesterday her ears were "just fine" per our regular ped.

Now she has to take Omnicef for the ear infection as well as the Dukes for the sore throat and the children's Motrin for the fever.Not to sound like a grump but can my baby catch a f****** break seriously. She is the happiest smiliest baby and always in such good spirits and I completely understand that children get sick but she's been sick from day 1 and I'd like for her to have one month of peace. The next person to ask when we're having a second is going to be told to take a running jump.

I can't wait to take her on vacation so she can have a somewhat normal weekend of fun family time.


No comments:

Post a Comment